If you like PAYDAY candy bars, you will LOVE this recipe. It's super easy and fun to make with a few ingredients. Recipe from Allrecipes.com
16 oz dry roasted salted peanuts, divided
4 TB unsalted butter
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
10 oz bag peanut butter chips
4 cups mini marshmallows
1. Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add 1/2 the peanuts. Set aside.
3. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter.
4. Add sweetened condensed milk and stir till completely combined.
5. Add peanut butter chips and continue to stir until melted.
6. Stir in marshmallows and cook til puffy, about a minute or two.
7. Remove from heat and pour on top of peanuts in the baking pan. Spread with spatula.
8. Top with remaining peanuts and press down gently.
9. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
10. Cut into bars and serve.