Why This Blog?

Welcome!

Come in and make yourself at home. I'm so happy to be able to share my recipes here with you.

I bake mostly cookies, quick breads, muffins and scones -- sometimes pie, sometimes cake, but nothing too fancy. I prefer simple recipes that call for ingredients that I already have in my kitchen.

These are the recipes I will share with you. They come from family and friends, magazine clippings saved through the years, favorite cookbooks, and other blogs.

I'm so glad you came to visit. Enjoy your stay!

Michael Ann

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

No-Bake Deliciousness


When it's too hot to bake but you are craving home-made sweets, these quick and easy desserts will cure your sweet tooth!

Want something creamy?  These three desserts will satisfy!  Rich and creamy Cheesecake Mousse, colorful and light Blueberry Fool, and refreshing Banana Pudding Parfaits.

Cheesecake Mousse

Blueberry Fool

Banana Pudding Parfaits

These Chocolate Oat Bars are super EASY and TASTY. I make these anytime of the year!

No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars


Rocky Road Candy and Cookie Dough Fudge whip up quickly and are good anytime of year.

Rocky Road Candy
Cookie Dough Fudge
Craving pie?  Refreshing Lime Pie and Black Raspberry Cream Pie are both good choices.

Refreshing Lime Pie

Black Raspberry Cream Pie

Finally, these No Bake Pretzel Bars from My Biscuits are Burning  are always a big hit. (See the link for the original photo.)



1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to see your post...and this lineup of awesome and beautiful no bake treats. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...